St. George Parade Home Hits.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Over all my trip the St.George Parade of Homes for this year was a little disappointing, I did find a few diamonds in the rough. I was so ready to stay the night at #14 in Sun River. It was perfectly executed and felt homey. My only complaint was a bit to much turquoise through out the space. The use of Grey's and metallic was stunning and I was practically drooling over the ashy wood floors!




Coveting this wallpaper...metallic, seagrass, broken damask....REALLY???




I will take one of these! Lamp, yes please!


Perfect purple grey, yummy!






Stripes and grey...can it get better? I think not!


I have another good one to share tomorrow decorated by Alice Lane....don't miss out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot