E~Design.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

One of my favorite parts of my job is the option to work with clients everywhere through E~Design. I get to put together concept boards in their individual styles and they put the space together in their own time! Plus I can do it in my pj's and my kids can be running around like Denis the menace...this is one of the projects I have been working on for a client that has an awesome loft space that she wants to soften up.


Her space is really industrial, so adding the clean girly touches will round out the edges. I will let you see the before and after when we are finished. 
If you are interested in my E~Design services click on my design service tab on the top right for more info!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot