Friday Favorites.

Friday, March 25, 2011

{here}
I wish I could say that I was so excited for a sunny Spring weekend, but it looks like snow for us again. Booo! All I can do is hope that next weekend will bring some rays my way. I do have a shinny spot for all my sweet followers so I thought I would name a couple and give them some love:
The french tangerine
Jen from the Hauer Blogger

Such cutties  putties! Ha, that's just funny to say, I heard my 6 yr old saying that to our baby today :)

I did manage to find a Fabulous Foyer design to bring a little more yumminess to my weekend.....

{here}

Here's to hoping your weekend is full of warmth and rest! Big kisses to you!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot