{RE}Cycled Rescues.

Monday, March 7, 2011

I am smitten with the idea of having a settee added to my breakfast dining nook, I haven't been able to find one in my area yet, but I did find a winner in the DC zone. Bam. You can find it HERE on craigs list for a tiny price of $150!

{inspiration room via decorpad}


Add some Madeline Weinrib fabrics and this piece goes from drab to fab! Man I hope I find one of these closer to my hood soon...if you are in the DC area, I hope you can find room for this chic rescue! Leave me a comment and tell me where your from and maybe we will hunt down a {re}cycled rescue near you!

P.S Don't forget to check out the great article written on me by Still Parenting, right below!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot