Spring Fever.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I know I still have a few weeks till we start to get decent weather in my area, but I am so ready to spend time in one of my favorite spaces in my home...our outdoor room. I love that it's the perfect spot to read a book while my kids play and the best spot to have brunch with my girlfriends. I really just can't wait! So it's had me thinking about giving the space a little makeover this year, maybe one of these ideas will make the cut...who knows I still have a few weeks :)

Which inspiration would you go with?

SIDE NOTE: We planted a black berry and raspberry bush when we landscaped and my kids are already talking about how great it will be to just eat them while playing....so that might cut down on the need for snacks...just plant them where the can pick em'. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot