{RE}Cycled Rescues.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So the truth is I usually post my {RE}Cycled Rescue on Monday, but you see with the time change and coming home late from an AMAZING weekend in Vegas I was all kinds of turned around! I should have been better prepared and had my posts ready to go,  but none the less this ones a pretty great find.........well check it out!




I am dying for a Persian Rug like this! It's estimated value is 12K...just a smidgen out of my reach. Although it is not listed with a price just a, "make an offer", maybe I will throw one out there and see what happens :) So, if you were offering, what would you pay for this baby...really be honest???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot