Lighting Update and DIY.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

So I have been doing a little updating on my kitchen, and while I would love to start all over, my house is on the market and I don't really want to invest thousands into it. It could take awhile to sell given the current market so in the mean time I am switching things around. I have added some wallpaper, bought a new chandelier for over the table and painted the walls a soothing creamy grey. A few new wall accessories have done the trick! And I love the three gold apples, one for each of my kiddos :)

But my pendents over the island just looked out of place. Again not wanting to buy a new set I got to thinking, what could I do to bring a little sexiness back into their life???



So here is where I want your thoughts...is black and gold enough or do I add a little color? I really think I am over thinking this.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot