Spring Fling.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011


Oh my goodness this girl is a doll! Michaela runs the most adorable bog full of great ideas and fashion!
You are going to love what you read...enough from me check it out!


Hello to all of Amanda's lovely readers! I'm Michaela from the blog Michaela Noelle Designs. I'm thrilled to be sharing my five spring-must-haves for my home!


                                                                  1. Fresh Flowers

This is always a must, don't you think?

              



          


They just freshen up any space!

2. Some "Springy" Art




I made this one myself, just by painting the canvas a light green, applying a white stencil background, stenciling the word "Bloom" down the side and Modge-Podging the little bird silhouette on the bottom left corner.






3. Beautifully Patterned Curtains
 
                                  

                                   


Not that you need to change out your curtains for spring specifically, but they are a rather inexpensive piece that is sure to bring the room a whole new look. We just changed ours out in our family room, and we're loving the carmel pattern. For curtains, I always look for a pleasing pattern, fun palette and a fabric that still lets the sunlight stream through.

4. A little bit a Ikat


                                             

                                     
                                                                                                              via


This has quickly become my favorite pattern. I love how it is simultaneously geometric and organic. It's the perfect pattern to punch up a space!

I even bought an Ikat dress recently from Target (:









5. Sunburst Mirrors


Isabella and Max Rooms


Ten June

Mirrors automatically brighten up a space, especially if placed opposite a window.  Reflecting the light that pours in the room naturally by adding a sunburst mirror is a great way to welcome spring! Both the mirrors pictured above are DIY, so you can totally do this project yourself.  I may be giving it a try soon!

Thanks, Amanda for having me today! I loved sharing my spring necessities! (:
xoxo
Michaela


See I told you it was great!  The sunburst mirror had me at hello :) Thank you Michaela!


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot