Petal Pinks.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

There are so many things about pink I am loving right now, that I thought I would compile a board of some of my favorites. I have a hutch I am {re}purposing for the store that will look like this one, and I am kinda thinking about letting my daughter do wispy pink highlights??? Crazy I know but so chic and girly. Very HER.

{pinks from here}
I have had some pretty awesome opportunities come my way this week and I am feeling really blessed...I will spill the beans as soon as I can! You know you will be the first I tell....


The super fabulous Michaela is layin' it down tomorrow with some smashing Spring must haves! Come back Love~Cats.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot