Spring Fling.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011


Oh my am I excited to have Julia from Pawleys Island Posh... the girl is just chic! And if you haven't seen some of her house posts you better check it out, after you read below first :)

When Amanda first emailed me about participating in her series, Spring Fling, my mind immediattely started racing with images of front porch happy hours and Pottery Barn style alfresco dining with friends. Hello I live in the South...at the beach! Outdoor entertaining is what we live for and porch season is stretched as long as possible!
Here are my top five must have Spring accesories for the home
1.  Dabney Lee Lucite Tray

2.  Trina Turk oudoor fabrics by Schumacher to make everything pretty and colorful




3. cute monogrammed tervis tumblers for drinking vodka tonics or beers on the beach or boat.
4. Metal Buckets for stowing everything from flip flops to coronas




 The MacBeth Collection

5.  Pretty plastic plates for outdoor dining



Thanks so much for having me Amanda! xoxox Julia

Dang, I new I would want everything she listed! Really thanks Julia
it makes me so ready to hose off my deck and set up a party!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot