Swarovski Wall Coverings.

Thursday, April 7, 2011


I am a sucker for things that sparkle and I think given a limitless budget I would wallpaper my whole world. So a marriage of the two would seem perfect....right??? After coming across the New wallpaper collection from Swarovski I am just left wanting something more. I normally only post about things that bring inspiration and that add beauty...but sometimes we need to push ourselves and expand what we are capable of.  







It's really not that these are bad, but given all that they could have been, I just feel like they fell short. I wish they would have imagined a little longer before unveiling it to the world! Just for reference the last one is the best...what do you think, like or loath?
I give it a 
C+

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot