Friday Favorites.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Sorry for the tardiness of my post this morning, but has been snowing since yesterday and the internet lines have been down. Hopefully I can get this all written before they are not working again! I am excited to welcome a few of my new followers and give them a little love...

Elizabeth from The mustard ceiling
Amy at  Varnish
Coco from Coco in austin

Merci ladies, for visiting and your sweet comments, you are what makes blogging so much fun!

I am truly head over heels for this next Fabulous Foyer....
{here}
I could just imagine that it's me answering that front door with my adorable puppy at my heels...only my hairs not blonde and I have a no puppy. But a girl can day dream! Happy Friday loves!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot