Busy busy.

Friday, May 6, 2011

For those of you with kiddo's in school I am sure you can relate to my desire to have them out for the Summer! I need them to have a little less schedule, I am so busy lately that not having to get them to bed when the sun is still shinning would be uber helpful! Alas we still have 3 weeks, so I will just hang in there.
I wanted to show you a nursery I am working on for a friend. She is so excited to be having a baby girl after a couple of boys! Her name will be Harley and they wanted her to have a fun space full of color and whimsy...this will be a fun project!


I think baby Harper will love it!

Yipppeee for Friday! I can't believe it'e going to be another good one! Thank you sun. 
So of course I have another Friday foyer to show you,


{here}

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day...I'll keep you posted on our weekend. XOXO!

Photobucket
Nursery decor from:
Chair
Rug
Dresser
Bedding
Pillow
Fuzzy Rug
White Hanging Flowers
Owl 
{#71055807}
Art 
Pouf
{not sure, will find}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot