I hope every had an amazing Mothers Day...I totally did! It started with a fun morning with friends enjoying the outdoors and a picnic, then our best friends came over in the evening and my husband and Kell played chef and sue chef and cooked an off the hook dinner including a Goat Cheesecake with strawberries, basil and crumbled goat cheese sauce.

Bet you wish they had scratch and sniff screens :)


DeeeLicious!

The weather here has been great until last night...huge lighting storm and rain, powers been out, making my post late this morning, ugh! Despite that, I have had planting flowers and pots on my brain! I got a few of mine done this week, but thought this was an adorable idea for rescuing some vintage make~up cases...
So cute to sit on a side table or hutch! Maybe it's to vintage for my house but would be adorable in my store!

So how did your Mothers Day go???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot