{RE}Cycled Rescues.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Ok, so in my house we do not hang stuff on my fridge, like notes or photo's because number one I loth clutter and two I have a glossy black fridge and I don't want it scratched by magnets. This leaves us with the dreaded problem of where to hang that stuff. I can't have it look out of place right? I came across this idea from pintrest and thought it was a perfect solution to the problem and a great way to recycled something old into something new....

{Image via here}

I have a few of these tray in my shop but you can find them on etsy, thrift stores...they are everywhere!
Do you have any great ways to clear up the clutter and up~cycle?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot