Foyer Friday.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Is it just me or did this week just fly by? I know I was busy but geeeez. I hope my weekend lasts a little longer. Lets start it off with a Fabulous Foyer, I adore the contrast that this one has.

{Via}

The wallpaper is my favorite detail, but the idea of painting the underside of the stairs is genius! 
Pure genius.

Well I am off to Market in Vegas for the weekend. I am taking my best gal pal along for some shopping, laying out and of course  purchasing new inventory for the shop.

{via}

I will be out till Monday, but keep posted for sneak peeks of the new goodies that will be filling my store shelves.
Always so much fun.

See ya Love~Cats.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot