Monograms

Thursday, July 28, 2011

One of the most simple details you can add to personalize a piece is a monogram. Nothing feels more custom than a beautifully scripted initial on a stationary set or letter head. It can add such stunning detail to a wedding party seats and I swoon everytime I stay at a hotel with monogramed linens.




 
                            
                 So it's no surprise the joy I found in our new sponsor Missy from,


Her designs are so sweet and quirky, from mustache's and typography.
Wouldn't these linens be so perfect with these table set ups?

 

Just the perfect amount of whimsy!


The linens she uses are so lush and the details on the custom initials are so intricate and stunning! I even got my own set of "H" monogramed napkins. Missy has such great designs and I am so excited for all of you to check out her shop, leave her some love below and check out her shop





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot