Fresh Prince...

Monday, August 22, 2011


Well this home is not in Bel Air, but it is in Malibu! Which might be better.  Really lovin' the spread Architectural Digest did on their intimate adobe styled retreat. Willy and Jada are quite a power house couple with a even more impressive family. Here is a little peak into what you will see in the new issue.






I am not really sure that adobe is my cup of tea, but I am really impressed by all the thought out detail they put into every nook and cranny. It feels warm and loved, I would jump at the chance to spend a weekend hanging out at their Casa.
I truly feel that your home should reflect the people that live in it, and for that I give them two thumbs up!

What say you?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot