Missoni.

Friday, August 19, 2011


YIPPPYY...I'm back!
{that sorta sounds like the line from Poltergeist}
I have really missed all of you, but I did enjoy the week with my kiddies'. I feel like they are growing so fast, I wish I could just hit pause and stare at them for a while. I am sure many of you know the feeling. If you follow my Twitter or Facebook accounts you got to see a few snapshots of our week at the Lake house. It really was a treat!

Back to our usual program this is really BIG news......

Did you hear the gossip???  Missoni is coming to Target September 13th!
This line has some really fun pieces to add to your wardrobe or home. I adore the bold coloring and textures.
Check it out and tell me your favorite. Can you guess mine?




So gonna be there early. 

Which one would you take?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot