Tribal

Wednesday, August 10, 2011


I was planning on sharing all my photo's from the Parade House tours this morning but I am having some difficulty opening my pictures I sent from my phone. In the mean time lets look and something a little more tribal.
African tables.



Did you know that authentic African Tables are carved and made out of ONE tree trunk? Thus giving them their hefty price tags. I came across that info here and thought it was to cool not to share!
If you are in the market for one that the majority can afford check out West Elm.




Really stop back later for all the Parade Home let downs :)

Hey you should also check out B&B for an awesome giveaway! Kinda don't want to tell you because I really really wanna win! Good luck!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot