Cart or Caddy?

Friday, September 16, 2011


I truly hope you have seen these amazing bar carts from Society Social.
 I was tipped off to the loveliness by a blogging bestie Chassity over on LLL.
She may or may not be getting an AAMMAZZING one for an up coming project. 
Be sure to keep up with her for all the chicness! 
I have been all giddy knowing I would have to use some of my favs for this installment of 


I really did have the impossible task of trying to narrow it down to 3.....








Right now I am sure you are looking something like Sebastian on the "Little Mermaid" where his jaw is wide open and sitting on the rock....



I to can hardly handle how stunning these are.
THANK YOU, 
Society Social for providing us with affordable and uber chic pieces.
K, really, go now and check out all the designs!

Later Skater.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot