Street Art.

Monday, September 12, 2011

‘Street’ artists do not aspire to change the definition of an artwork, but rather to question the existing environment with its own language.

Isn't Graffiti so fascinating?
Such a raw organic expression.
Unless of course if it's all over your own property and you have to pay for the clean up.  

I have alway been impressed with the talent it takes to be a good tagger.
I mean how do they manipulate the spray can to do that? 
It's hard enough getting it to cover evenly.



If you saw last Fridays post or follow my facebook you know my kiddo broke his arm and it just happens we have family pictures on Tuesday.
Someone normal might just cancel and reschedule but I thought it would be more fun to embrace it.
It is after all part of what happened to out family this year.
So I did the only thing a girl like me could think of, and hired an Artist to come 
graffiti his cast street style.



2 hours later he has the sickest cast in 1st grade. 
I apologize a head of time if your kiddo try's to find away to get one of these.
I am not advocating for an ER visit.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot