Parade House Tour 2011.

Friday, September 30, 2011

I know I am a little late with my post this morning, I thought I could do more than I did last night.
We are heading south for the weekend to try and squeeze in one more weekend beside the pool.
Maybe a little BBQ.
Catch up on all my many decor and trashy magazines.
Sigh...the end of Summer.

But for a bit of fun I have been promising a tour of the Parade House and its finally here!
The clients wanted something modern and fresh with seaside colors.







Some Leigh Viner art.
Makes every room prettier.






















I spy a copycat wall we borrowed from Alex over here.
Thanks doll for the inspiration...disclaimer this wall took 10 hours.
I do love it though!





{all images by AK Studio & Design}

I know it took awhile to get here, but worth the wait right???

Oh and one more tidbit of joy!
Come back here on Sunday or rather to B&B where I will be guest posting about my Style in Seven!
It's gonna be fun.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot