Art Love.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oooo I am so excited to share some brilliant art with you all today!
I came across the work of Ann Marshall a few days ago and was stopped dead in my tracks!
Girl is mind boggling.

Something about the way she combines elements makes her work so interesting.
 I literally could not stop pinning her designs.


She also does Giclees prints as well.

I am going to act like I totally know how to pronounce that...but for those of you who don't
check it out.
Pay attention there is a test at the end of the post!
J/K


Giclees (pronounced "gee-clay," as in "gee, your hair smells terrific") are fine art prints produced using high-resolution digital imaging, continuous tone ink-jet technology, and archival-quality inks. Giclee prints are known for their exceptional quality, fidelity to the original work, and archival properties. They have a one-hundred-year life span.


You can say that you learned something today.


Prepare to be captivated.




And some more.









I am not sure on where she lives, but I am sure it's not any where close to my little neck of the woods.
Bummer too cause I would sell a kidney for a commissioned piece.
Or would I hate looking at myself?
Nah.
I like that.

Smooches.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot