Cross Fit Cedar City.

Monday, November 7, 2011

I don't usually post to many personal photo's, cause lets face it you not here to see my shinning face.
But I had so much fun at my husbands Cross Fit Competition this weekend I just have share a few and brag a little about how well he did.

He took 2nd in his diversion at the local event and 5th overall for the whole state.
Not to shabby.
Plus his Clean and Jerk was 240 lbs!
30 lbs more than anyone at the event! 


It was such a blast watching all the competitors, I am in awe of what they can do!
If you have never seen Cross Fit check some videos online you will be shocked too!

On a side note we got 3 inches of snow last night, so I am going to be bundling up and lighting one of these...


Coco anyone???


Stay warm.
Happy Monday!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot