My Debut and a few other bizz...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I made it back from Market, more goodies to share on that later.
Feeling somewhat like Alice when she falls down the rabbit hole and keeps tumbling without any end.
I have so much to do.
 All good things, but require time which seems to be what I am missing lately!

Are you sitting down?
I have something uber exciting to share.
This Friday I am filming my debut TV segment for a local Utah station call 

Fresh Living!


With these two wacky hosts....

Debbie

Casey


I still haven't wrapped my head around this one.
So lets hope I can pull it together a worthy segment.
It airs at 1:00 PM MST.
{I will post the link}

I am sharing how to use the Color Blocking Fashion Trend,



And apply it to Home Furnishings.





I am praying I can make this translate well on TV.

Now to decide what to wear.
Should I color block my attire or is that to cheesy?
Discuss this with my on twitter I would love to hear your thoughts!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot