YSL

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I picked up a gorgeous tube of YSL lipstick this weekend and have fallen head over heals ladies!
I am a goner.
YSL in Lingerie Pink has been slide across my lips for days now....so what if I wear it to bed every-night!
That statement may or may not be true...but I am not telling.



Dying over the lavish gold tube! Perfect on a vanity.


I am so inspired by this color I thought, why not share a fanciful arrangement of interiors?
You will love it as much as Moi.



I am pooping my pants over this room...really I did! 
Mostly that oversized breathtaking floral image, and the wall color!
Pooping I tell ya!



If you haven't tried YSL I strongly urge that you do...I swear it's like buttery satin as it glides over your smacker.
Just in time for Valentines Day.

Your Welcome.


1/2/3





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot