Am I the only one having problems with Blogger? Gahhh, it is just not running right.
                So this post is going to be short and sweet. I will update again if it starts working.
                                             
                         Everything is being packed to head up to SLC for the TV segment on

 
                                               Show airs Friday at 1:00 pm MST on Channel 2.
I will share a link as soon as possible!

In the mean time have I have a little present for you!
Because you guys are the sweetest readers and know so much about design and color I am sharing the 
 the new App from Sherwin~Williams?



Calling all design enthusiast out there. 
This little button will make you smile.

Here's how it works:
Go to Here and log in via you FB.
It's FREE for you guys!

1. Drag the Chip it button to your tool bar. 
{like pin it}

2. When you see a image you adore the color pallet of "click" your chip it button and roll over the image.

3. Viola an instand paint chip pallet has been created for you to save, pin, or use.

A few I did.....




I have been playing with the tool for about 3 hours now, it's pretty accurate there have been a few images that I felt the pallet was off.
They seemed to be the images with really low saturated colors like blush and mint.
Play around and let me know what you think.
Can't wait to see your pallets popping up all over pintrest!
I would love to tell my peeps at Sherwin about what my fabulous readers thought.
So share....

Here is the FREE link again


                                               Now if I can just narrow down what to wear on TV.........




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot