Another Birthday Weekend....done.

Monday, February 27, 2012


Monday...isn't so!

Gahhh but here we are again, I could use a day of pure rest.
It was a birthday party central{again} for us. A group of seven year olds crashed my house for a mission impossible spy day.
Loads of fun, but I could really use a private island and a pina colada.
Also someone to clean my house.....

Here's how the party went down.






 The package was delivered safely home with the help of devoted marksmen.
Way to go team!

The details.......



I am pretty sure these boys had a great time becoming secret agents and all of them passed with flying colors.
Happy 7th Birthday Grey!
We love you!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot