New in the Shop.

Friday, February 24, 2012


I apologize for my lack of post yesterday...I  got new shipments of goodies in the shop and I was busy getting it all organized.

One of my favorite items I got in where these luxe fur throws.
So naturally they inspired my post this morning!




Everyones need a beautiful fur throw in their life.

I am dying over this bushy pinky fur throw. I know one will find it's way into my house. It's so soft and the knobby pattern is so unique. If your interested I added them to the online shop here.
But you can also click on the big Shop {re}cycled button at the top.
The price is phenomenal.
I added a few other sweets as well.

1/2/3

Happy shopping!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot