Bits and baubles from the weekend.....

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy hoppy Monday bunnies!
I saw many of your twitter and instagram pics from the weekend....seems like everyone had a lovely one.
I did as well.
The kiddos all got a touch to much sun but couldn't be happier.
God bless Vitamin D.

If you missed my bits in the sun here is how Easter went down for us.


Sigh...I could do this forever!

Didn't you all love the contest the amazing Kelly Wearslter did...you know the #hiphopeaster!
I was blown away with all the fabulous eggs you all came up with.
Here's a few of the gorgeous ones:






Now I sorta wish I pulled my lazy butt off my lounger and had dyed some eggs!
Maybe next year!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot