Some exciting news....

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Alright chica's listen up.
Next week is has some super exciting projects coming up and I am over the moon to tell you I will be joining the ranks of some pretty stellar people for a week full of great inspiration.

I am giving you a sneak peek into my master bedroom  reno.
It is not a complete mood board because I can't give to much away...it is a NATIONAL campaign ya'll.
Here are a few tidbits to tide you over.



Get excited because the whole thing starts off this Monday and links from blog to blog with what is sure to be packed with mind blowing ideas!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like epic news!! You know I love every little thing you do, girl, so I'm stoked!!! Woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot