A Designer Crush.....or maybe a proposal?

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Maybe I have been living on another planet or just plain out of touch, but either way I feel like I have just been on an all expense paid shopping spree at Barneys after discovering the designs of Daun Curry of
Modern Declaration.

Mad genius I tell ya!
I have spent hours the last two days scrolling through room after room.
Her love of wallcoverings and understated glamorous elements.....swoon.
So good you'll sorta wanna slap your grandma!
But don't.

You are welcome in advance for this eye candy.













I know, I know.....your face says it all.

Gahhh and a couple more cause I just can't take it!







Just pin it...you know you want to!

Photobucket

all images via MD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot