A pillow fight and some crafting.....

Monday, April 16, 2012


Our weekend was pretty cold....mother nature blanketed us in 4 inches of snow!
Luckily it was sunny yesterday and melted it all off.
It's looking like better Spring weather is in store for this week!
Hallafreakinlujia

You know what did warm me up?
Coming across this awesome little pillow shop.



Michelle is the owner and she has an eye for unique patterns.

I picked my favorite 2 and put a little something together!


If anyone is listening I would happily take either of these pillow options as a gift!
Just sayin.

As usual if you like my design and want sources I practically work for free so hire me.
recycledconsignanddesign@gmail.com


Onto some other mind blowing news.....

Do you have any idea how long I have wanted to say that?
Such great stuff is in store this week!
Come check out CocoKelley and see what kind of DIY she kicked the week off with.


Well there you have it girls, some shopping and paint inspiration to start your Monday off right!
Happy Painting bunnies!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot