New in the shop and some random stuffs....

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Many apologizes for the MIA post yesterday.
The day just got away from me!
My husband is leaving on a long weekend of canyoneering and my daughter has solo  dance competition 
as well.
So I am busy busy trying to get everything lined up in a neat little row.

The good news for you bunnies is I added some goodies to the online shop.
These are a few of my favorites at the moment:


I am calling it the "A" list...cause it's my initial...and it's the first letter in the alphabet...that makes it number one!
Like moi.
That green little silk number is making it's way to Blogfest with me next month...oh and the skirt too!



Plus some random things I am jonesing for:

Pretty sure I need a muted pair of floral jeans.


And RM's leopard iPhone case.


Happy Wednesday lets go shopping!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot