Blogfest Flashbacks....

Monday, May 28, 2012

Helllloooo Darlings!

I feels like it's been weeks since I last posted but I guess that's what jet lag does to ya!
Hummm what to tell you about???
How about blogfest?
I knew you wanted a recap :)

Here goes:

There was the city.
Oh how I lurvvv the city.


A few panels full of the most influential folks in design.
Numero uno being Newell Turner editor and chief of House Beautiful.
I could listen to him for hours.
Sorta felt like I won the lotto riding the elevator up with him. He chatted like we were old friends.
All I could think was "Newell is talking to me...HE'S TALKING!"
Walking in I was like "Yeah I am with Newell...what??" 
A girl can dream.


The food never disappoints.





It did rain.
NY makes rain so chic.



Holla.


Meet Mr.Call.
Calling it now this man will be epic.
Charming, well dressed, can also design your pants off.
Boom.
The gorgeous blonde is the one and only Chassity from LLL.
My roomie and bloggie bestie xoxo.


I also met up with one of my favorite New Yorkers for dinner.
Her designs are stunning check it.
{Plus she has a sale that ends today so don't miss it}
Really they have been featured all over some of the best fashion mags!


Ended the night with mini cones.
YUM.


Phewww loaded with great stuff huh?
Come back tomorrow to check out the
faboosh DryBar and it's uber talented owner Alli.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot