Blow Outs Rock....

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One of my favorite moments of Blogfest was a private party at the DryBar.



Alli the faboosh founder hosted an intimate party for 10 of us and it couldn't have been any more awesome.
This place rocks.
If you have never been, they only offer blowouts and styling.
They do it well.

The salon it's self is darling.
Take a peek.




Moi and Meg from Mimi & Meg.
Colored skinny's boom.





Our gorgeous blow out crew!


Me and my new BFF Alli the founder of DryBar.
Isn't she a doll??
I wish I could have talked to her all day she was captivating!




How great is that Chaddy?







Good news girls we have a DryBar coming to Vegas this fall.
Happy Dance.
Give me a holla if you want to join me for the opening!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot