A rehab badass....

Thursday, May 31, 2012

You better sit down for this.

Ima bought to introduce you to an amazing badass.
Girl is all into {re}cycling something old into something new...so after my own heart.
Her drug of choice dishware.

Exhibit A:









How freaking cool are these?
Genius.
Reincarnating unwanted ceramics into THIS.

Plus she does some of this stuff too:





Necklaces on bowls???
Gahhh I could only dream of being this cool.

Sarah has been in like a million mags so I can't wrap my head around the fact that I am just barely finding these.
Shame on me.

I would seriously copy and paste every one of her amazeballs tableware but I think you should just pop over HERE and see it all for yourself. 
Her website is even legit.

Buy something for me.




Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot