I need a nap....

Monday, June 4, 2012

Since getting back from NY it has been a whirl wind of travel!

I don't think I shared this story with ya'll yet, so here goes.
The youngest boy has been real hard to potty train.
We tried every method and nothing worked.
And then there was Mickey.
Oh how he loved Mickey.

So I promised a trip to visit Mickey at his real house.
Disneyland.

24 hours later we were done.
Trained.
DONE.
Nights included.

Cartwheels, bubbles, and a happy dance.

Pricey potty training but worth every cent.

His sissy and brother made him a shirt.



Grandma and Grandpa come for your first visit to the happiest place on Earth.


There were parades!





Rolling fairs wheels of joy.



The world record for the loges hug of Goffy!


And to top it off he turned three....may baby turn 3!
Tears of joy and saddness.




Bare with me while I recoup.
Nap time.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot