A Grecian God of a man...

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Yesterday was good.
I got shizz done ya'll.

This project has been on the to do list for....well for about as long as pinterest's birth.
I love and hate that site for many reasons.
Mostly love, but you understand.


This is the inspiration I pinned many many months ago.



Utterly creepy cool non?

I have had this bust in the store for a long time.


He has had his use in many great displays.
Lucky for me, folks around here underestimate how faboosh busts are and he has never sold.
Their loss....suckers.

I started with this.
Shells,  misc clip-on earrings and broches.




And glued till all my fingers had a least one major burn each.


This is the finished bedazzled God.




Then he went glossy lacquer white.




Pretty freakin sweet huh?




The cost for this crisp little number was about $28.00.
I am pretty sure I could fetch a good penny for him if I chose to sell....I think not.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot