I'm bringing retro back.....and sexy.

Monday, August 13, 2012


I am in love with polaroids.
Don't you remember how much fun it was with you girlfriends at sleepovers snaping pics?
That quick chachink sounds and the whosh in the air as you waved your instand image around waiting for the fiquires to appear.





Gosh we had the coolest things.
I wonder if our kids will think that about their xbox and ipads.

Nahh...retro rocks.

I have been eyeing this little number here and intend to make it mine.
sooner or later.



Check out all these adorable ways to showcase all the fun I will be having with my new polaroid.

via

via

via


I am going to have so much fun with this!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot