Lets be green.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I am knee deep in projects around here.
It's Parade week so I am staging my hinny off trying to make my design amazeballs.
I will be sharing the after pics this week....boy am I glad to finally be at the finish line.

And because I just can't sit still, I am starting a little dinning room up~cycle.
It's been in the works for a while now, but coming together little by little.

I am thrilled to be using the new Sherwin Williams paint line 
A zero VOC paint line.


Holla for green ya'll.

Reviews on how well it covers to come.
Lets check out a tid bit of what I have brewing in my mind.



I am dreaming of adding a couple of chairs like these.....



All dolled up in a show stoping upholstery and gold foil.
Yum.

I am also toying around with the idea of a whole wall of spooky portraits like this.


Pretty sure I have spilled to much of the details.
I will keep a few surprises locked up.
Enjoy your Tuesday loves.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It sure seems exciting!! I love it all...I can tell DRAMA will be this rooms middle name. Can't wait

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot