The weekend finding...coming soon!

Monday, October 15, 2012

I know this post is late getting up...I didn't roll into town last night until after midnight like close to one am.
And then had to bath 3 kids before putting them to bed.
I am sure your think WHY....but in my defense they were almost black from dirt and grim from the vintage market.
I am a clean freak.

The market was a HUGE success.
A trailer and truck full to the brim with great finds for the new shop location.
I was like a kid in a candy shop.
More fun than I have had in a long time!

The tickets are just adorable non?

Because my blog readers are some of the very best out there, I am thrilled to share a sneak peeksky with you.
A few shots of some of the jems soon to be on the showroom floor.


 These lemon sconces and chady reminded me of the post my Baby Dahl and I did last week....here.



 The biggest leopard ottoman known to man!


Lucite and a bar cart...score!



 Too sweet!


 Holy ornate and heavy.
I think I will sell her as is.

This pink victorian bed is mind blowing in person...that head board is as tall as the hubs 6 ft plus!

Excuse the poor pics but I was more concerned with buying then photo's.
Two week till opening! 
Stress ball and Prozac won't touch this.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love that ornate tub chair. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting Amanda!!! That pink headboard is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!!
    xo Carla

    http://mylifesthebeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin the mint colored rustic dresser ! great finds !

    ReplyDelete
  5. is the barcart for sale in your shop? price? do you ship?

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot