Post holiday....

Friday, November 23, 2012


Thanksgiving was a hit.
I pulled off my very own dinner {cooked it all} and it couldn't have been better.
Alright, I did cook the turkey upside down...but on the plus side the men said it was easier to get the meat off that way.
Win win.

I have a couple pics to share, but I can't show to many because they are all in my new dinning room which is being used for a ultra secret project...more to come.



Simple and rich colors.
I love to add nature for Thanksgiving tablescapes.



If that isn't just the cherry on top I get to spend the rest of the week looking at Christmas lights and shopping.
I am a happy girl.

Of course I am in retail, so I have to post our little store ad for my local peeps.
Hope you all...Shop small. Shop local.


When I count my blessings I always count you twice!
Xoxo.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your table was so beautiful!! I loved it. I used real leaves tooo. Can't wait to see what your dining room project is about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always!!!
    xoxo Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a successful Thanksgiving meal and decoration! Have a great week.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot