And we out....

Wednesday, January 23, 2013


I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again....
JK I will be home Sunday.
But I am every flavor of excited to be going to Alt.


My bags are packed.
I am stuffed with my new business cards.
Gahhhh it's going to be such fun!

Be sure to follow me on instagram under (rcycled) so you can keep up with all the fun!
I would love to hear your comments too!

So remember back to last Friday when I filmed on Fresh Living?
Well the link is live.

http://www.kutv.com/news/features/fresh-living/main/stories/vid_16.shtml



Check it out {here}

Have the best rest of the week and I will see you all back here Monday for some fun!
Remember (rcycled) on instagram I want to see you there.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How was ALT?? do tell!!! The segment is fabulous...Wao! what are those pants you are wearing? LOVE. I will be getting an iPhone for Valentine's (don't ask why I don't have one yet) so will be signing up for Instagram soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot