Weekend rewind....

Monday, February 18, 2013


I am late posting today due to sleeping in.
Our flight got in late and I was sleepy.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day and an even better weekend.
I spent some time in Vegas and Texas....and I go back to Vegas in the morning for clothing market.
Gotta get some chic duds for my shop.

So to keep it short and simple today I am just sharing a few highlights from my weekend.
A view from above.




These barstool were a hoot.
All I could keep saying was "I like big butts and I can not lie"


Our hotel was so sweet to send a rose and box of goodies up on check in.


Mini macarons oh yes.

And in true Texas style this sign says it all.


I wore panties :)
Happy start to your Monday.
Can't wait to share my Birthday Boys new pics with ya'll on Wednesday!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. you were so close!! Next time stop by Dallas!! those stools are too much

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot