A women's forum featuring the worlds smallest blog pics!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Belated St. Patties Day!
Hope you ate and wore only green.
Bleh who really cares.

I really had a great weekend.
Very relaxing and good company.
I spent Saturday at a Women's Forum listening to some of my very favorite friends and bloggers.
A little hair/fashion, make-up, and home inspiration.
And one killer performance by Micheal McLean.



Apologize for the crappy small pic...I didn't know I had my camera in some weird setting and it sized them teeny...bigger makes them blurry.
Booooooo.




Miss Cara from Maskcara killed it with her sweet make-up tips.
I am going to up my game...it's about to get sexified in here.



And of course my girl Lacy with her hair styling tips.
She also contributed to this post we did on Blow-Outs here.


Mandi from Vintage Revivals is always a pleasure to listen to.
She is also a Southern Utah gal...so we are BFFS...yes I think she knows.


Gahhh I am pretty ticked about these mega small images. 
It was super fun and hard to tell when they are so small.
Pull out a magnifying glass.
Laters.
   
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lots of fun in your post...like like like
    thanks for entertaining

    Android Developer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! Nice work, Nice hair style, Nice job... and nice Tempe salons

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot