Teaser....nana nana boo boo.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013


I am popping in with a bit of a teaser this fine Wednesday morning.
You all remember last year when I worked with Sherwin-Williams for their National Paint Week right?
Here is the post if you need a refresher.

Well they asked me back again this year, and I couldn't be more excited. 14 of the top design bloggers, 2 projects a day, all starting next monday!
I am on Wednesday...hence the teasing.
Oh this is going to be big.

Last year I did a headboard project, this year I may have something a little tribal in my pocket.
The color of choice is.....


Lives up to the name on every level.



Now since I have such amazing readers I will share one more tiny secret....the....
Inspiration.




I love the feel of these tribal mud cloth designs I even found away to work them into my project.

Hope you all make time to come back and see what I did with this blue bombshell.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot