The Everything Dress //

Wednesday, October 9, 2013


I love every piece I bring into my boutique, but every now and than there is an item that just makes you do cartwheels...this is that dress. Its beyond in every way! Comfy fabric, the perfect stretch, champagne colored. EVERYTHING. See for yourself.



I have been truly blessed to meet such amazing women through my work and this Brittany is no exception. Kind and genuine. Never without a smile, she even says "your the prettiest with a smile" who could disagree with that?


Be sure to go and meet her all yourself on her blog A Savvy Life. You'll be seeing a lot more of her to as she is quickly becoming my favorite blogger to dress! One more look at how you can layer the everything dress for winter too!


As I said The EVERYTHING Dress. Get one now on out instagram by leaving a comment and email.

Photobucket
Images by A Savvy Life.

1 comment:

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot