Toasted Macadamia & White Chocolate Cookies //

Friday, October 4, 2013


It's Friday! Who has big plans? I would be thrilled to stay home and decorate for Halloween, maybe even bake cookies. Take it nice and easy. I picked up an adorable cookie press so I can't wait to bake some shortbread dough and test it out. I just love Halloween.


Last weekend I tested out a new cookie recipe and it's so delish I had to share. Toasted Macadamia & White Chocolate Cookies....Mmmmmmm.



Recipe:
1 Cup Butter Crisco
1 Cup Br. Sugar
1/2 Cup White Sugar
Cream Together: Than add:
2 Eggs
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
Mix Again: Add
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
2 Cups Flour...maybe 1/4 more depending on elevation.
Premium White Chocolate Chips or Chunks
3/4 Cup Toasted Macadamia Nuts...I did this on the stove before hand on Med. till golden and you can smell the toasted goodness....add a few extra if needed.
Pinch O'Salt

Top with Toasted Coconut and Bake @ 350 for 10 Minutes. Serve with ice cold milk and a smile.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot